Styling & Training workshops with David Cheshire.
Spend time with David at one of his special nursery workshops, each tailored to the level of knowledge the attendees have, from absolute beginners to those with many, many years of Bonsai experience. Small group sizes mean you will have plenty of 1:1 tuition.
Choose a single session or complete a full course across a range of techniques, various materials and design styles. Each lesson is sure to impart knowledge, styling tips, hints and tips that will greatly improve your understanding of this horticultural art and improve the quality of your own styling techniques.
Lessons will enhance the quality of your own Bonsai collection and give great personal satisfaction.
Do check this page regularly as we will add more courses and dates moving forward into 2020.
2021 LESSONS, WORKSHOPS & COURSES - ALL ON HOLD DUE TO COVID-19
Here is what will be upcoming...
1. Bonsai for beginners.
2. Bonsai Workshops – progressing from the beginners' workshop we are offering further training where we tailor it to your level of knowledge and what you wish to learn. On these days you can bring your own trees along to work on, where we will help progress your knowledge and skills for you to reach the best potential from your own trees.
3. Advanced Rock Planting workshop.
4. Advanced bonsai wiring - Juniperus and Pinus species.
5. Advanced bonsai wiring and styling- Deciduous species.
6. Advanced styling styles forms and techniques. Branch positioning and a look at how different species grow.
8. Propagation- seed, cuttings, air-layering.
9. Advanced grafting techniques for bonsai.
COVID-19 PAUSES LESSONS & WORKSHOPS
FOR SAFETY - ALL PLANNED LESSONS & WORKSHOPS ARE ON HOLD - AWAITING GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE DURING LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS & THE COVID-19 VACCINE ROLL-OUT
To find out our latest news and to hear of workshop dates as soon as they are scheduled
- please sign-up to our email newsletter HERE
(Please note: our large poly-tunnel workshop allows easy social distancing.