Terms & Conditions
- All goods and services sold online must be paid for in advance ahead of packing and delivery. Our nursery shop can take cash and card payments for items collected in person.
If you wish to pay by direct bank transfer, please place your order and complete the checkout process with 'Manual' payment selected.
Once you have your store order number, please quote this in the appropriate reference section when making your payment. It is then best to call us to advise the transfer so we can identify the payment and prepare the goods ready for dispatch.
Our bank details are: Mr David Cheshire Sort Code: 20-23-60 Account number: 03711773
- In-store, we use a secure and trusted payment gateway to handle your transactions - we do not take or retain your payment details directly. A receipt will be issued to your registered email address on successful completion of your order and cleared payment.
- All dry goods are provided with a full 30-day money-back or replacement guarantee in case of issues beyond our control. Customers should advise us of any issue or discrepancy in any order within 7 days of its receipt.
- All tree and plant material is deemed healthy when dispatched from our nursery within 3/5 days of your order. Please be aware that weather and ground conditions may affect our collation time for selected nursery stock materials. Plants and trees will be packed suitable for transport and storage over 2/3 days. We do not usually dispatch on Thursdays and Fridays to avoid plant materials being held in postal or courier systems over a weekend. Saturday AM or 'timed' courier delivery services can be arranged for an additional charge if required - please call us first to discuss your order so we can provide a costing.
- Photographs - are taken as best to show all sides of the tree and you should note that growth or leaf change may have occurred since the images were taken. We will always aim to take more up-to-date images if the material has changed significantly, with the exception of deciduous species that might undergo natural leaf fall.
- In the unlikely event of material not arriving to your satisfaction, then please notify us immediately by telephone on 07584 9919 and we will gladly investigate, rectify, replace or refund as necessary. In the case of damaged goods, we would usually ask for photographic evidence so we can claim on insurance.
- We can not be held responsible for the care of plant material once 10 days have elapsed from the time of purchase. This is due to us not being able to monitor environmental growing conditions, the watering regime and plant husbandry of the species involved once it is away from our nursery. We are confident 'living' material will leave us in a satisfactory condition for sale. If you require any specific care guidelines, then please do ask us at the time of purchase. We wish you to enjoy your bonsai and to return for more!
All images are provided in good faith as a true representation of the materials and products offered. If you note any error or oversight in the listings when ordering and receiving goods, then please do contact us. We will always endeavour to correct the error or replace as necessary or offer a full refund, subject to the criteria laid out below.
Gift Vouchers: We commit to send e-vouchers within 24 hours of order (7 days a week) while any postal vouchers will be sent within 5 working days. Please allow and be aware of these times before ordering. We can not be held responsible for loss, either electronically or via post of any voucher, although we will always help or replace as necessary in the unlikely event of non-arrival in time for gifting.
Returns Policy: If for any reason you are not satisfied with your items and you wish to return them, then we must be notified within 7 days of receipt. All goods must be in their original condition and packaging (if applicable). Please call us first, as we can always offer an exchange for items of a matching value - even, an upgrade of your choice at appropriate additional cost - or, you may have a full refund. In this case, you will be responsible for return postage costs on the items being refunded. Once the goods have arrived back and have been checked in, we will issue any replacement items or process a refund to your original payment method, usually within 3 working days.
Customs and plant hygiene regulations mean Bonsai Trees cannot be sent to the United States of America or non-European Union Countries. Our prices allow for standard UK parcel postage. If you are in Europe and wish to have a price on delivery to your location, then please do email us first and include the stock number (SKU) of the item/s, trees or materials you are interested in. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This version issued November 2019